The Brampton Halt - Bridal Page
A little message to you…
Here at The Brampton Halt, we feel it’s only right to share the responsibility of vows being made on your special day and want to make a promise too… that we will do everything possible to ensure your Wedding reception is enjoyed by everyone and remembered for all the right reasons. We know how important it is to get every little detail just right and the impact your wedding reception venue will have, knowing you have a team of support to take any worries away.
We will make sure you and your guests receive a warm welcome and enjoy fantastic food & drink, all in elegant surroundings along with friendly & polite staff who are dedicated to make the celebrations run like clockwork.
Some tips we’ve learned along the way…
- Bride survival kit – with all your little essentials in
- Stop and take it all in – if you need some quiet time, go down by the lake and reflect
- Smile – and stay poised during the Best Man speech
- Need help – just ask, we’re there to assist you
- Water – keep hydrated and drink plenty throughout the day
- Flats – if you like comfort, bring those flat shoes for when you want to hit the dance floor
- Parents/Loved ones – remember to have a moment with them
- Celebrate – it’s your Wedding Day, enjoy every moment